Villa in Sainte Maxime, 8-10 persons, private pool, sea view, golf course
Villa Bonbonette is situated in the town of Sainte Maxime on the Côte d'Azur, on the edge of the Domaine du Golf and close to wide and long beach of La Nartelle.
The villa is in neo-provencal style; light and spacious (220m2) with a heatable private pool (12x5m). The level enclosed garden borders on a nature preserve. The house faces South and you can enjoy both the morning sun and sunset from the pleasant semi-covered terraces. The house is usuall rented for 8 persons - the fifth bedroom, downstairs on the garden, can be added for a total of 10 guests. This makes it very suitable for family holidays or a stay with two families.
- Villa 220 m2 - South oriented
- Living room 70 m2
- Terraces 70 m2 - two of which covered
- Zwembad 12 x 5m x 3m - heatable
- Garage 6 x 6m
- 5 bedrooms - airconditioned
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 toilets
- Satellite TV - DVD/CD player - Sonos installation
- Level fenced garden
- Next to nature preserve
- Golf - 1 km
- Sea - 2,3 km
- Centre - 2,3 km
Villa Bonbonnette is oriented towards the South and has a living of 70m2. From the spacious four-seater sofa you have an elaborate view of the pool and the sea. Satelite television is provided (besides French channels Dutch, Belgian, German and Spanish channels are available). A SONOS-installation allows you to listen to your own Spotify playlist, a CD/DVD-player are available, and WiFi is provided.
The living room, dining room and kitchen are joined to strengthen the feeling of spaciousness. Through various glass (sliding) doors you can be constantly in touch with the sea, and they make the rooms light and airy. There are two roofed terraces that prevent the sun from shining directly inside, and that provide shade for sitting outside. Both terraces are connected by a an open terrace. The area of the combined terraces is 70 m2, excluding the terraces surrounding the pool, where the lounge chairs and sun beds are.
The kitchen has doors to the open terrace, and from there you have the choice of which outside dining table to sit at: in the sun or in the shade.
Also on the living-floor is the master bedroom, with french doors onto the covered terrace, with a view of the pool, the garden and the bordering nature-preserve. The master bedroom has it's own bathroom and toilet. The living-floor also has an extra toilet and a scullery with a washing machine and dryer. All bedrooms are airconditioned.
From the living room, the dining room, the kitchen and the master bedroom, you can step right out onto the terrace that spans the entire length of the house. Besides an open terrace, there are two covered terraces, of which the western-facing one is fitted with a glass divider. On this terrace you can enjoy your coffee of lunch in the sun from early in the spring. The covered terraces have large outdoor tables that can be placed together to seat 12 outside. The area of the terraces bordering the house is 70 m2, excluding the terraces on the pool where the lounge-chairs sun-beds are.
The level, enclosed garden that borders the nature-preserve is reachable from terrace via the outside staircase. When you want to have a siesta in the afternoon, you can span your hammock between the trees there. You can also place chairs and a table (found in the garage) between the trees to enjoy the serenity of the nature-serves and feel like you are in the countryside (or on safari).
For children the garden provides space to enjoy themselves. More than enough possibilities to play football, badminton, or to play other family games. There is also a ping pong table available.
The garage is 6x6 m, it houses the ping pong table, extra chairs and tables for the lower garden, and there are various toys available. Further, there are washing lines in the garage so you can easily hang out pool towels to dry in the evening. Within the fences of het grounds there is space to park two extra cars.
The pool is 12x5 m. There is een small "beach" with stairs that lead you to the shallow part. The pool is 3 metres deep in the middle, making it possible to dive. At the edges the depth is 1,10 m allowing you to relax in the water if you don't want to swim. Next to the pool there is plenty of space to walk and sit.
There are lounge-chairs around the pool.
Beware: The pool is not fitted with an alarm and has no physical barrier.
The pool is warm enough in summer, and can be heated in spring and fall at extra cost.
The surroundings of the villa have a lot to offer; from the neighbouring 18-hole golf course to the proximity of the extensive sandy beaches of La Nartelle. Quiet for people who like to focus on the nature preserve. Exercise for people who enjoy golf, tennis, swimming or aquatic sports. And for those who like shopping and visiting markets there are certainly enough opportunities. Culture and especially cuisine can be found both nearby and in the wider vicinity.
The beautiful and long beach of La Nartelle is only a few minutes away by car, and here you will find various beach restaurants and beachclubs. The centre of Sainte Maxime is only 2,3 km from Villa Bonbonnette and offers a variety of café's, restaurants and shops. In case you would rather not walk or take the car, both the beach and the centre are accessible by free shuttle bus. Furthermore, it's a ten minute ferry ride to Saint-Tropez from the harbour of Sainte Maxime. There you will find a market on Tuesdays and Saturdays which is beloved by tourists, and many boutiques that will keep you up to date with the latest fashion.
Villa Bonbonnette is also a great starting point for trips to the picturesque villages of the area, such as Grimaud, Port Grimaud, Gassin, Ramatuelle, Lorgues, Flayosc, or cities like Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Cannes, Nice, Monaco of Ventimiglia.
For your and our safety: The pool is equipped electrically operated cover. However we only want to rent the house to families whose children can swim. For this reason there are no cotts or high chairs available.
- Four-burner induction cooker
- Fan-forced oven
- Dish washer
- Various coffee-making accessories, including a Nespresso machine. (tip: bring your own cups)
- Washing machine
- Pets on request
- Pool 12x5m, heatable
- Electric car charger available
- Satellite television, SONOS-installation
- Supermarkets - Carrefour and Lidl - in the neighbourhood
- Museums and galleries in Sainte Maxime and surrounding towns.
- The following activities can be organised within 5 km: walking, cycling, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing, kitesurfing, diving, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, waterskiing en sailing.
- Attractions for children.
- Waterpark Aqualand in Sainte Maxime
- Various golf courses in the vicinity. Besides the 18-holes course of the Domaine du Golf, there are many otehrs (18-holes) golf courses in the vicinity, among others: Golf de Beauvallon (6km), Golf Club Saint Tropez (on invitation only, 9,5 km), Golf de Roquebrune (10km), Golf de Videauban (16 km), Golf Blue Green l'Estérel (18 km), Golf de Valescure (19km), Golf Blue Green l'Academie (9-holes, 19 km), Golf de Cap Esterel (9-holes, 20km), Golf de Saint Endréol (20km), Terrre Blanche Hotel Spa Resort (two 18-holes, 30km).
- The house is rented from Saturday through Saturday with a minimal stay of one week, arrival at 15.00 o'clock, departure at 09.00 o'clock.
- Linnens: bath, bed and kitchen linnens. €32 per person per reservation. The beds will have been made at arrival
- Water included
- Electricity is calculated according to usage
- Cleaning fee €380
- If it has been agreed to allow your dog: €110 surcharge to cover cleaning costs
- Deposit €1,100
- If the fifth bedroom (with bathroom en suite) is used, a surcharge of 15% on the rental price will apply.
- Tourist tax amounts to €1,15 per adult per day and will be settled with the deposit. Registration number: 83115003368JD
|31 December 2022 – 7 Jan||€ 1.850,–|
|7 January - 1 April||€ 1.500,–|
|1 April – 15 April||€ 1.750,–|
|15 April – 22 April||€ 2.450,–|
|22 April - 6 May||€ 2.650.-|
|6 May - 27 May||€ 2.450,-|
|27 May – 24 June||€ 2.650,–|
|24 June – 8 July||€ 3.250,–|
|8 July – 2 September||€ 4.500,–|
|2 September – 7 October||€ 3.200,–|
|7 October – 28 October||€ 2.300,–|
|28 October – 16 December||€ 1.500,–|
|16 December - 6 January 2024||€ 1.850,-|
|30 December 2023 – 6 January||€ 1.995,–|
|6 January - 30 March||€ 1.625,–|
|30 March – 13 April||€ 1.895,–|
|13 April – 20 April||€ 2.665,–|
|20 April – 22 June||€ 2.875,–|
|22 June – 6 July||€ 3.475,–|
|6 July – 31 August||€ 4.895,–|
|31 August – 5 October||€ 3.475,–|
|5 October – 26 October||€ 2.495,–|
|26 October – 14 December||€ 1.625,–|
|14 December - 6 January 2024||€ 1.995,-|